||The complete description of the set of POI found.
To search by road a list of «static» points of interest (Client POI stored in database on ViaMichelin Server) located around a central point, you must at least specify the following attributes in the «request» parameter of the method (see FindNearbyPOIByRoadRequest structure):
You can improve the accuracy of the result dataset by applying a filter. In this case, you must also specify the searchFilter attribute in the «request» parameter of the method (see FindNearbyPOIByRoadRequest structure). The searchFilter attribute (see BasicSearchCriteria) contains the specification of the filter to apply on the search result dataset according to the value of numerical metadata of the POI.At last, the «request» parameter of the method specifies the information type which has to be in the response structure. This helps with performance and allows you to choose the data returned.
- searchDataset attribute which contains the dataset on which to perform search. Concretely a characters string corresponding to the identifier of a POI database hosted at ViaMichelin.
- searchParams attribute (see FindNearbyByRoadParams) which contains the parameters of the search:
|- the parameters defining the search: the central point of the search (expressed as a geographic point), and the search mode, and the options of route computation,
- the parameters limiting the search: the number of POI required and the search area which is defined by the maximum search distance by road to locate POI and the maximum time it takes to reach the POI by road.
For that you must also specify the resultFormat attribute in the «request» parameter of the method (see FindNearbyPOIByRoadRequest structure).
The resultFormat attribute (see FoundLocationListFormat) allows to specify the information types of the found location (all by default) which should be returned, the language (English by default) to which they should be returned and the sort order (implicit order by default) of the search result data set.
Specify a filter according to the value of numerical metadata
A numeric criterion (see NumCriteria) is defined by:
The definition of «static» points of interest (Client POI stored in a database on ViaMichelin Server) can contain a list of numerical metadata which are stored in the form of a list of key-value pair.
A specific information corresponds to each key and depends on the POI type (e.g. the numerical metadata 1 can contain a price; the numerical metadata 20 can contains the number of rooms of a flat; the numerical metadata 8 can contain the POI category; etc...).
A maximum of 50 numeric metadata can be defined for a POI type.
With the findNearbyPOIByRoad method you can apply a filter according to the value of the numerical metadata of the points of interest. For this, you must specify one or more numeric criteria and their interaction mode (see numCriteria attribute of BasicSearchCriteria) in searchFilter attribute defined in the «request» parameter of the method.
- an identifier which allows to specify the numeric metadata you want to check,
- a value which specifies the value to be compared with the value of the numeric metadata to check,
- and a comparison operator. For this type of search (by road) only the «equals» operator is available.
Three interaction modes between several numeric criteria are available for this type of search:
- AND+OR+ALL: POI search method begins searching for POI corresponding to all the specified criteria. If the number of found POI is insufficient (is equal to 0), it completes the search with corresponding POI that in certain criteria. If the number of found elements is still insufficient (is equal to 0), it completes the POI search without taking into account criteria. To specify this interaction mode, you must set the mode attribute (see NumCriteriaDefinition) to 0.
- AND+OR: POI search method begins searching for POI corresponding to all the specified criteria. If the number of found POI is insufficient (is equal to 0), it completes the search with corresponding POI having at least one of the specified criteria. To specify this interaction mode, you must set the mode attribute (see NumCriteriaDefinition) to 1.
- AND ONLY: POI search method searches only for POI corresponding to all the criteria. To specify this interaction mode, you must set the mode attribute (see NumCriteriaDefinition) to 2.
For example, to specify a filter which allows to obtain in the result dataset only the POI which have her numeric metadata 1 equals to 2 (e.g. to select the specific category) you must specify:
- AND ONLY as interaction mode (select only the POI corresponding to all the numeric criteria).
- and 1 numeric criterion defined by:
|- id attribute initialised to 1 (to check the numeric metadata 1)
- value attribute initialised to 2 (to compare the value of numeric metadata 1 with 2)
- compop attribute initialised to 0 («equals»)